Share This
Search

Yellowadnetwork Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yellowadnetwork Review

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:30 am

Hello,

It’s Great to e-meet you! My Name is Anil. P, Vice President – Publisher Development with YellowAdNetwork.com. We are an Ad Network and we have seat in Appnexus. I came to know about your traffic and website through Appnexus traffic. I have also gone through your traffic and we are very much interested in inviting you to our Ad Network.

I have been working closely with website owners like you and helping them to monetize their inventory. Yellow Ad Network is a global CPM Ad Network that currently serves over a billion impressions per month globally and caters to over a 100 advertisers across various verticals. We work with only top advertisers and handpicked publishers to produce the best results for our partners.

We request you to join with us, I guarantee you the best eCPM rates in the industry.
Advantages In Working With Us:
• Highest possible rates in the industry.
• Dedicated industry’s best experts to monetize your Traffic.
• Wide range of campaigns (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL)
• 100% guarantee industry-leading inventory filling rates.
• 100% guaranteed on time payments.
• Different Payment Models. (Weekly, Monthly & Net-60)
YellowAdNetwork is known for its on time and prompt payments, I hope you have already noticed that because you have already worked with us in last year.
We always believe in only one word, ie “We Are Only Successful When Our Affiliates Are Successful.”
Interested in working with us, it’s very easy to join our network. Just send us your website and traffic details, our experts review it and help you in creating an account.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask us we are always here to help you.
Regards
Anil. P
Vice President – Publisher Relations
Yellow Ad Network
anil.p@yellowadnetwork.com
Phone: 001 832 539 3535

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bc.vc/?r=1896

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: